Subject: UKNM: Net technologies in the marketing mix
From: Jo
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 13:22:13 +0100

I'm putting together an opinion piece on Net technologies that are of
increasing importance for exposing clients to a wide audience and/or the
press and enhancing their image. I would be grateful for comments on the
value of the following in the marketing/communications mix:

Discussion lists
Messaging systems, such as ICQ, IRC, etc.
Real Audio (e.g. webcasting events)
Video (although, obviously, its capabilities are limited at present)
Electronic press resources (other than e-mail)
Net chat facilities and bulletin board systems

All replies gratefully appreciated!

Jo.

Jo @ CAN-U-HACK-IT

http://www.can-u-hack-it.com
Club lifestyle and listings website - c u high 8-)