Subject: UKNM: Web agency advice
From: Toby Mason
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 1998 16:48:42 +0100

A friend of mine has asked me to post this to the group. Any advice would be
gratefully received and would of course be confidential.

Our client, a UK/European financial services company, is currently
investigating the feasibility of expanding their Web presence from a pure
marketing site to online transactions, e.g. online application forms for
personal finance products. We would like to know which UK/European/US web
agencies have experience in building sites supporting transactions for
financial institutions. Suitable agencies would not just have design but
also IT expertise, e.g. linking Web forms to legacy systems.

Thanks,

Toby Mason
Virgin Net