Subject: Re: UKNM: Advice on running/using email lists
From: Sam Michel
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 18:16:25 +0100

At 11:13 19/06/99 +0100, Ray Taylor wrote:
>Plus a new one that might be interesting:
>
> http://www.searchz.com/Articles/0615993.shtml

I think the point's Richard makes in this article are certainly relevant,
and I'd love to be able to do some of the things that he suggests. I'm
always torn between a heavily-editorialised mailing list such as
Online-Ads, which has a great deal of moderator support (and the finances
to back this up) and a list such as this, which is a little more easy-going
(how, West coast dahrling!) where there may be a higher signal:noise ratio.

Toodle Pip

Sam