Subject: RE: UKNM: spam !
From: Julian Davies
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 18:26:33 +0100

Here you go, here's a great piece of SPAM (go on Sam, for the cheek of it!)

[Sam says: Oh go on then, as it's a nice Fri afternoon here...]

Jubilee 2000 / Comic Relief

If you want to make a difference without any effort on your part read on:-

The Prime Minister and the Chancellor have told Comic Relief that if they
can prove that enough people want to cancel the debt owed by Third World
Countries, they will act to stop the suffering. So just call the number
below and add your name to the telephone petition

Freecall 0800 55 66 96

please pass on to everyone you know that cares.

Cheers

Julian