Subject: Re: UKNM: BBC Advertising and digital TV
From: Jamie Unwin
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 17:37:32 +0100

I shouldn't even reply to this, but take one look at TV in the states and your question is answered.

I do not want TV paid for by marketeers/sponsors and advertisers, and I'm sure most people once they think about don't want it either. I want quality programming and I hope the BBC can carry on providing that.