Subject: RE: UKNM: great ad, bad marketing?
From: paul youlten
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 08:45:17 +0100

autonomy isn't a natural language search algorithm. though it seems to be
sold as the solution to everthing from sales support systems to portal
personalization.

i have had a very mixed experience with autonomy in the past and i am trying
kenjin but it seems pretty random at the moment.

anyone else using kenjin?

paul