Subject: RE: UKNM: Not Night
From: Elizabeth Van Couvering
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 1998 16:06:06 GMT

Funny you should say this, Paul. I've been scrounging off everyone I know
with no luck. On the other hand, the last one was packed with suits and
actually pretty dull (sour grapes, I know, but still THE TRUTH).

So, I propose an alternative, 'Not Night', where fun people go and talk
about the Net and avoid the suits who started last week and still think
it's amazing that the Net isn't TV.

We can ask UKNM people plus others we know who are giving NetNight a miss.
What we need are suggestions for venues. Spontenaiety is the key here.
:^)

E.

Elizabeth Van Couvering
Programme Manager, ExcitePost