Subject: Re: UKNM: this may be a false alarm, but....
From: Dom
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 12:27:48 GMT

I would hate to hear of any disasters, so heres the forward...

I am not sure even if the claims below are technically possible (call to the
techies!?) and apologies to anyone who this may offend - but better to be
safe than sorry, eh?

i just thought, wouldnt an alert such as this be a great way of distributing
a virus?