Subject: Re: UKNM: WIN A HOLIDAY!!!!!
From: Dom
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 17:42:56 GMT

-----Original Message-----

>Please tell me that this is an obscure joke. I can't believe that you
>fell for this, Dom. It's been around for years.

OK, It's an obscure joke, Mat..
But I must confess i hadn't heard of this one before. Of course everyone I
know is now incredulously asking me the same question.

>You cannot catch an email virus

... unless you open the attatchment... I would hope we were all aware of
that. However, do you always check? How we live on the edge, eh? disaster
but a click away...