Subject: Re: UKNM: this may be a false alarm, but....
From: Dom
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 18:26:05 GMT

we are obviously damned to talk of nothing else forever...
.. and it was all going so well, too!
Sender: owneratchinwag [dot] com

Dom Graveson
(Net Promotions Manager)
TMS Interactive Limited
Tel: +44 (0) 1992 509266
e-mail: domattmsi [dot] co [dot] uk
"In a time of drastic change it is the learners who survive;
the 'learned' find themselves fully equipped to live in a world
that no longer exists."
Eric Hoffer