Subject: Re: UKNM: Latency
From: Nabil Shabka
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 11:08:48 GMT

James, you are right. The thing you'd have to watch out for is
relevance. Simply forwarding an email would probably be construed as
spamming. You must be on a couple of bad joke lists, they can be time
consuming and annoying. One result, I filter a couple of my 'bad jokes'
straight into the trash bin. Occasionally I miss an important email but
it's better than reading and sorting thru them all.

On the other hand, if you stick a little message at the bottom of an
email it's called 'viral marketing'. Very effective, we use it.

http://www.postmaster.co.uk. It's innocuous as long as it's not too
prevalent.

Nabil