Subject: RE: UKNM: Request of help to build a proposal
From: Jennifer Stanley
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 15:04:40 GMT

Not to give too much away here, but all I can say is that for a budget
fo 20K - of which you suggest in only spending 10 on the
conception/design/build of the site itself - I believe you may find
yourself with very little there to market! In the style of those old
ZX 81 and ZX Specturm manuals, I have to ask - just what can you do with
10K?!

Jennifer Stanley
New Media Factory
W: http://www.mediafactory.co.uk