Subject: RE: UKNM: Creativity
From: Philip Rooke
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 07:00:38 GMT

Quote 'of course people advertise online to build traffic, it's the most
basic requirement for the success of a website'

This is the problem : the automatic assumption that you need a website, why
not just advertise. With a strong enough message you don't need a website.

Philip Rooke
Sales Director
Carlton Online

www.jamba.co.uk