Subject: Re: UKNM: elec sigs policy
From: Lee Rickler
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 13:57:39 GMT

Hi All,

Is it me or does anyone else keep getting this message when replying
to UKNM mails?

[Sam says: as a point of information, sometimes you may get email like this when you've posted to the mailing list. This happens because an ISPs mail server isn't correctly set up. They should, bounce bad email back to me so I can remove subscribers from the list. Unfortunately this doesn't always happen, as you can see. If you can let me know when this happens, I'll try and sort it out asap. Thanks.]

>Your message to the following recipients was undeliverable:
>paula [dot] caruanaatvirgin [dot] co [dot] uk

>****
>
>Most delivery failures to this post office are due to an incorrect username.
>
>All virgin.com addresses get converted to virgin.co.uk addresses as they come
>into our e-mail system.
>
>Should you be having difficulty reaching a user at virgin.com or virgin.co.uk
>please try sending to. This is Virgin Management Ltd and the only users
>on our
>e-mail list are employees of the company.
>
>Please Note:
>Richard Branson is unable to be contacted through e-mail please send all
>correspondence to the following address:
>
>Virgin Management Ltd
>120 Campden Hill Road
>London
>W8 7AR