Subject: RE: UKNM: Whats next after Freeserve?
From: Lee Rickler
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 18:24:14 GMT

>Well, there's already a move towards free calls, with companies offering
>free calls in a type of 'happy hour' environment in the UK. Free technical
>help and all that stuff is also on the horizon / available for free ISP's -
>although there is a risk of this type of pure pricing war collapsing the
>market.

One of the freeISP's are offering free calls to it's free access account
holders. Can't remember their name but the offer was something like "free
calls between 6pm and 6.05pm"
Don't quote me on this, but it wasn't that impressive an offer.

Personally I can't wait until we are all offered free calls/ access/
pizza.

It means that the .... dare I be so avant garde ... "pay for" ISPs will
start charging again and actually offer a decent service.
About bloody time as well.

Lee

>Lee Rickler<
<38b Alexander Road>