Subject: UKNM: Promiting Web Sites without spending Millions
From: Tim Dunton
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 17:45:45 GMT

Hi,

Can anyone give me some advice and maybe tips on promiting web sites
without spending millions launching a nation wide campaign? We have already
tried targetted emailing and links swaps which have given us very good
results although we are looking for ideas to push traffic much higher.

Thanks

Tim Dunton