[Previous] [Next] - [Index] [Thread Index] - [Next in Thread]

Subject: RE: UKNM: Favourite stats analysis software
From: Robin Edwards
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 19:24:33 +0100

On Wednesday, March 31, 1999 12:28 PM, Colborne, Giles
[SMTP:Giles [dot] Colborneatbrann [dot] co [dot] uk] wrote:
> As ever, I'm interested in finding a better log analysis package, so
> naturally, I'm interested in the group's experience.

<SNIP>

> THE QUESTION IS...
>
> What do you use? Why do you like it?

Mediahouse StatisticsServer http://www.mediahouse.com

We like it for its flexible reporting and real-time analysis. Watching people
log on, go around a few pages, try to cheat their way to winning a competition
etc - it is just like having your own ant farm! It also helps if you need to
reboot a server - you can see how many people are going to be upset :o)

Robin

--
Robin Edwards
Clockworx Design Limited