Subject: Re: UKNM: State of the Nation
From: Charles Meaden
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 09:44:24 +0100

Perhaps the best thing about Internet World was the large number
of places to sit down - I don't think I've ever such wide isles.

The problem seemed to be

1) Some stands had little more than a couple of posters stuck
up and some stands literally had no-one in them.

2) About 1/4 of stands yesterday afternoon (Wednesday), seemed
to be staffed by people who were more interested in chatting
to their mates then actually trying to sell their services.

3) The majority of people attending were members of the public
who had come along to find out what Internet was all about,
rather than potential clients with money to spend.

Can't comment on the conference as I didn't go.

Digital Nation (UK) Ltd http://www.digitalnation.co.uk
Download our FREE Internet Marketing Report Today
Charles Meaden Managing Director
Tel: +44 (0)181 864 5420 Fax: +44 (0)181 864 2467
============== cmeadenatdigitalnation [dot] co [dot] uk (mailto:cmeadenatdigitalnation [dot] co [dot] uk) ===============