Subject: UKNM: Cool! Let's have another webmedia debate!
From: Mike Bracken
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 18:25:18 +0100

Naaah, not really.

Bumped into Mr B last nite, [memo to self: stay out of john lewis bathroom
dept in future]and talked to him about these buyouts/closures/call'em what
you will, that have been happening of late.

Which got me thinking - a few months ago I can remember a lot of vitriol
after the webmedia belly-up, but do recent events bear out Mr B's comments
at this time - basically, the market's fucked and a shistorm is a comin!

So, are we in a shitstorm, or is this a bit of fallout?

Answers, as usual, on the back of a beermat.

Mike Bracken
Deputy Editor, Internet Magazine
(44) 171 309 2783