Subject: Re: UKNM: Cool! Let's have another webmedia debate!
From: Allie Symonds
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 15:46:03 +0100

Hell, Wales is lean and clean, and enjoying the ride, thanks.

Perhaps its a heat haze, but the shitstorm certainly seems remote - we did
miss the original big bucks 'mistakes' though (would have liked to have been
around for the pay cheques then....)

Allie Symonds
Marketing Manager
Sequence Collective Ltd