Subject: Re: UKNM: UK is leader in e-commerce
From: Mark Curtis
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 10:38:15 +0100

As usual, the report did not blossom from the heart of academia without some
commercial purpose: in this case read to the bottom of the BBC online story
and you can see it is sponsored by Novell, clearly targeting established
corporates rather than internet start-ups/predominantly internet
businesses - thats why it doesn't mention Amazon, Schwab, E-Bay etc....

mark curtis
[ strategic solutions director]