Subject: UKNM: Guinea Pig Time
From: Ben Thompson
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 17:10:14 +0000 (GMT)

Seeing that we have recently had one "something I have been working on"
discussion here's another one.

http://www.eventsdiary.com is a simple idea, build up a diary by subscribing
to various calendars associated with your hobbies and interests (i.e.
Newcastle United and Darlington Pottery evening classes (its an example)).
All we currently need is some guinea pigs to add some calendars and some
diaries.

Remember this is beta software on a slow machine (it is for demonstration
purposes) and some facilities are lacking (ie related calendars and private,
closed calendars). These will be added later this week (I've just run out of
time).

Go and enjoy yourself for five minutes (all bugs but no dead links (I know
about those) gratefully received).

Ben Thompson
0976 768221