Subject: UKNM: Advertising aimed at online women
From: Ray Taylor
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 15:44:15 +0000 (GMT)

From: Zelda Rhiando <zeldaatsunbather [dot] co [dot] uk>

>I assume you're asking this with reference to targeting female specific
>advertising?
>
>Lord save us from tampax banners on the web....

Then you will be pleased to know that Tampax is not a client (yet!).

And yes we do target online populations for our clients' ad campaigns and
one of the target groups is women.

But what is wrong with banners advertising tampons? Can't be any worse than
most of the banners appearing on the web.

Ray Taylor
NMC/Adplan tayloratnmcadplan [dot] com
Internet advertising - it's a people thing