Subject: UKNM: The Travel Inn Catastrophe
From: Steve Johnston/IMRG
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 19:05:52 +0000 (GMT)

Someone tell me quick, that the Travel Inn site I have just been to at:

http://www.travelinn.co.uk/
is *not* the new one referred to in the NMA despatch.

I cannot believe what a disaster my first experience has been. Broken
links, inappropriate survey demands, forced unusual plug-in prompts that
don't go anywhere. The bits of the site I could be bothered to struggle
through are an embarrasment.

I hope there is more for the real punter, if they can be bothered to
struggle through it that is. Perhaps it was a 'three figure sum' afterall,
it's about the only excuse that would make sense.

Oh and its that Good Technology lot again. Jesus. Why do I find myself on
your case again?

Steve Johnston
Director of Development
IMRG (Interactive Media in Retail Group)

http://www.imrg.org/
5 Dryden Street, Covent Garden,
London WC2E 9NW, UK
Tel: +44 (0)7000 46 46 74