Subject: UKNM: re: uknm: global e-commerce
From: emma jones
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 09:23:17 GMT

you might want to try yalplay - they have a big catalogue in pal format (but
then i would recommend them!) or blackstar which is also pal and who are
very good. and i think video paradise do more than just chart stuff too.....

both ourselves and blackstar have struck deals with companies in the us
(reel.com and bigstar respectively) so that we can sell ntsc videos and they
sell pal - it is amazing how many us customers do actually want to buy pal
format tapes. it seems odd to me that hmv.com and hmv.co.uk haven't got
their heads together and managed to come up with a similar deal!?!

emma jones
yalplay.com - a boxman company.