Subject: RE: UKNM: New Year's Eve On-line Extravaganzas
From: Bunder, Leslie
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 13:45:31 GMT

I guess so, when you look at what the likes of Ministry of Sound do, all you
need do is hook up your PC or Mac to some large speakers and bingo, you've
got a great option instead of watching TV or cranking up the radio. Hey,
there is also Virgin Radio of course too!

Also, given the arrival of Webcams, I suspect many people will use them at
home to talk to family members around the world instead of just calling them
up at midnight!

As for me, well the Jewish New Year was in September...and that was jolly
good fun without all the commercial hype!

Leslie