Subject: Re: UKNM: WAP (was UKNM: Internet Marketing)
From: Ken Cowley
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 23:55:33 GMT

Hmmm..

When is Net Marketing not Net Marketing? When it's done by email (starting
out as SMTP but ending up as SMS or whatever) but not email (starting out
SMTP and staying that way)? Or vice versa?

I'm foncused. (Whispers) maybe this is what they meant by that convergence
stuff they were talking about way back...