Subject: RE: UKNM: New Media Unions
From: Billy Sevki Hasirci
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 16:26:49 GMT

Hi Geoff,
I was wondering about this a while ago and got a response from BECTU
(Broadcasting Entertainment Cinematograph and Theatre Union) . They seem to
be the closest to a New Media union that I have found. Take a look at
http://www.bectu.org.uk/mem/branch/nmed02.html .
Hope this helps.
Billy

billy sevki hasirci