Subject: RE: UKNM: Waitrose man in The Guardian
From: Steven_Buckley
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 16:06:55 GMT

This is exactly what is meant by lifestyle collection points - home delivery
is
becoming less important and will soon become a premium delivery service.
The
great thing about lifestyle collection points is the pure convenience -
already
in the US companies are delivering to offices and set up special discount
rates
for large firms whose staff wish to use the service - GroceryWorks for
instance
delivers fresh and frozen food to our Dallas office each day. Lifestyle
collection points could include :

The office
The car park at the office
The boot of your car - leave the keys with reception
The school playground picking up the kids
The train station on the way home
The petrol forecourt
The pub
The post office
The bank
etc
etc

Now if only they could work out a way to fulfil Robin's dream of lifestyle
collection we'd be on our way..... oh and thanks to blind Ashley for
pointing
out my disgusting use of American geek speek in an earlier email - never
ever
will I again use the phrase 'models emerging in the grocery space'.... well
not
to that level of conceptual granularity anyway - aaagggghhhh it's got me
again
(!)

Steven Buckley
EMEA Marketing Manager - EXE Technologies
www.exe.com

"Martin Lloyd" <martinatdomino [dot] com>@chinwag.com on 11/27/2000 03:34:13 PM

Please respond to uk-netmarketingatchinwag [dot] com

Sent by: owneratchinwag [dot] com