Subject: Re: UKNM: tasty, tasty
From: David Bentley
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 15:54:57 +0100

At 06:55 PM 10/22/98 +0000, you wrote:
>i only saw 2 pages....neither of any merit....granted Channel 4's web
>site is starting to get sexier...but .?. was i missing a hidden link
>to the main bomb site or summat?
>
>confused (arent i always)
>
>mark

It is simple and creative - i don't think these concepts needs to be
explained.... Perhaps you are looking for links with the usual marketing
gumph about 'turn-key solutions', 'internet strategy', 'one-stop-shop',
'Europe's leading....' yadda, yadda, yadda.....

this is who we are, this is how to find us and the work we do speaks for
itself... Who needs more? It reminds me of the original AKQA site, except
it is better.

David
David Bentley
Account Director, Interactive