Subject: RE: UKNM: User Testing
From: Sophie Polani
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 18:11:36 +0000 (GMT)

I was wondering what your opinions on this part of the Levis campaign
would be :

A Levis button appears on Dotmusic's chart page (

http://www.dotmusic.com/MWcharts.html ) When you click on it, it takes
you through to an instertitial and then to this page (

http://levis.tecc.co.uk/para-site/paradoc/new/75731.html ), which is a
spoof of the original Dotmusic page.

I am quite amazed that Dotmusic lets Levis use their brand in such a
way. (Although on Levis' side, I find it a great idea, very well
integrated with the rest of their above the line activity.)

I hope I make sense...

Regards

Sophie Polani
Media Solutions