Subject: RE: UKNM: Re: UKNM SPAM alert
From: duncan
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 19:39:13 +0100

It would be a dream if demographics didn't dictate that digital avenues
were not really the ones to follow (i had nothing to do with the creation
of the existing site btw, just to keep my (non-existent) reputation in
tact)...

...it has enormous potentital i know, but realistically, not for quite
some time, until either more Spam loyalists go online, or more people
online begin to eat spam...

...I appreciate that e-marketing could expand the Spam base beyond its
current market, have to develop the idea and pursue it though, just
remember to subscribe to the Spam mailing list when it happens :)

Dunk