Subject: RE: UKNM: hosting
From: Jon Miller
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 18:22:09 +0100

I absolutely agree, we've settled on PSINet after unhappy periods with a
few other ISPs. They may not be the cheapest, but you do get very high
levels of support and service reliability.

This has got to be worth paying for - if your site goes down then who does
the client call...?

Jon

---
Jon Miller