Subject: Re: UKNM: localised Web ad campaigns
From: Jamie Unwin
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 16:09:17 +0100

Matthew ,

Grow up, alot of the people on this list are friends of Siobhan,
If you can't set a point straight without resotring to stupid comments like
"Her mail is now being dealt dealt with by our solicitors",
then why don't you just leave the list.

You sound like a stupid kid, "I'll tell my mum" type thing

jamie

>Having never met Siobhan McVeigh we are at a loss to understand where she
>derived her
>uninformed and damaging pronouncements. Her mail is now being dealt with
>by our solicitors.
>We have set out a few of the facts and for anybody who wishes to know
>anything further
>about Medfia Fit then please contact us on 0171 731 6834.
>

>Matthew Astill
>MD Media Fit Ltd

Jamie Unwin : jamieatnml [dot] guardian [dot] co [dot] uk : http://www.guardian.co.uk
The Guardian : 3-7 Ray Street, London, EC1R 3DJ : Tel. 0171 713 4469
jamieatjamie [dot] net : http://www.jamie.net : http://www.poke.com