Subject: RE: UKNM: Legal Responsibility of Content
From: Rudd Daren
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 18:15:21 +0100

Nick Lockett wrote:

Correct , but it was published by circulation within the offices of
Norwich Union - equivalent to a closed circulation newspaper.
The readers were therefore the 32rd parties.

Fair point. What I was trying to say (and not to clearly!) was that you
have to be wary of what you say in an email, even in a closed company
environment - let alone on a discussion group like this!

Daren
0171 448 6603

www.hiscox.com <http://www.hiscox.com>