Subject: UKNM: Freeserve - you don't get nothing for nothing
From: Lee Rickler
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 15:41:58 +0100

Hi All,

I sent a short e-mail to freeserve yesterday requesting details on
the following:

What is the prefix for the dial-up number, 0171, 0891, 0845 etc
How much will the free service actually cost me.
...... and other questions along that line ......

24 hours later I get this reply ....

Thankyou for your enquiry, please click below to get more information on
freeserve.

http://www.freeserve.net/cserve/about.htm

Seeing as my e-mail app doesn't use embeded html I can click as much as I
want but I aint gonna get no where !!!

Not exactly the most helpful answer. Wish there was a customer service
number that I could ring !!?!!

Lee

* -- leeaturbanmediadesigns [dot] com -- *
* -- urbanmediadesigns.com -- *
* -- djindex.com -- *
* -- summerfestivals.com -- *
* -- and soon ... releasethegroove.com -- *