Subject: UKNM: Search Engines
From: Rudd Daren
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 11:26:28 +0100

Does anybody have a preferred resource (web or book) for guidance on
registering with search engines and good meta tag designs? I'm slowly
losing my marbles on this as I don't seem to be getting anywhere. Sorry
if this is really basic stuff but you seem to be the fountain of all
knowledge (creep, creep) and if someone could point me in the right
direction I would be really grateful.

Does anyone have experience of using automatic submission engines like
Submit it and Addweb. Are they any use?

Daren
0171 448 6603

www.hiscox.com <http://www.hiscox.com>