Subject: UKNM: Sleigh bells ring - are you shopping?
From: Richard Longhurst
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 16:41:20 +0100

Hello from Old Media World,

In the issue of .net that's out at the beginning of November, .net's
on-line shopping feature will cover Christmas shopping and special
Chrimbo sites. And if we're planning our Christmas coverage, that must
mean you're already doing it - drop me a line if you or your clients
have got any festive specialities planned and you're interested
old-fangled editorial. No doubt it'll be useful for the page I do for
The Telegraph when the time comes.

Cheers,
Richard

--
Richard Longhurst, editor, .net magazine - http://www.netmag.co.uk/
rlonghurstatfuturenet [dot] co [dot] uk - 01225 442244