Subject: Re: UKNM: Credentials presentation
From: Lois Grayson
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 18:19:50 +0100

Bill

I've put together quite a few of these for both products and services and
can recommend Toifund - especially for creative animation.

Visit www.toifund.com

Email Kateattoifund [dot] com

They're a little off beam, v hip (Kate is particularly cool) but can stick
to a tight ass corporate brief when required

('Scuse the slight pluggy tone - through working together Kate has become a
good friend too - but it's a genuine recommendation)

Lois