Subject: RE: UKNM: Institute of Direct Marketing UKNM Digest V1 #660
From: Sarah Clelland
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 15:29:15 +0100

Oh come on Sarah - what textbook are you using?
Mine's got 656 pages and the whole of page 361, as well as a few lines
on page 362 I might add, is totally dedicated to New Media.
What more do you want? Honestly.

On a serious note, what I find really irritating is that the CIM has
the nerve to insist that you buy a new textbook ("well, you *could* borrow
your friend's copy from last year, but frankly if you want to pass you
will need to fork out �20+ for the latest version") but then fails to
update either the bloody book or their syllabus with anything about
on-line marketing.

I don't feel like a pariah though. I feel like Galileo - it's round I
tell you, round!!

Sarah Clelland
Snow Valley
020 7250 1056