Subject: RE: UKNM: Re: Institute of Direct Marketing
From: Paul Wilkinson
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 17:14:05 +0100

As a member of - and former consultant to - CAM (Communication Advertising
and Marketing Education Foundation - a body backed by the CIM, IPR, ISP,
DMA, etc), I attended a reception last week marking an alliance with the
Chartered Institute of Marketing. During the evening, I learned that CAM -
working with London Guildhall University in particular - had established a
pilot course in 'e-marcoms' starting this month, with examinations in
December.

Not much detail but you can telephone CAM at their new Cookham address on
01628 427180.

Paul Wilkinson
Building Information Warehouse Ltd
Website : www.theBIW.com