Subject: RE: UKNM: Re: Streaming - Advice please
From: Charlotte E. Boyd
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 10:58:32 +0100

Thanks all for response and ideas, greatfully received.
My main problem with the client base that I have, is that they tend to be
extremely price sensitive but still looking to us to offer what they
perceive to be the latest trends. Which leads to my second question to the
floor;

If I choose to offer RealPlayer as a design integration and/or service and
shell out on kit, licenses etc. (Real NetWorks, if you're listening any
freebies greatfully received!) will I find it completely redundant in 6
months time when iTV et al takes over as the medium of choice or will demand
increase anyway? Are you marketing buggers planning anything I should know
about???!!!

Charlotte