Subject: RE: UKNM: Re: Online advertorial
From: Tony Newland
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 14:56:41 +0100

As long as it does what it says on the box, I'll sell it. okay, maybe that's
an oversimplification, but aslong as the prodcut in itself is not deceitful
in its claims, there is proper fulfillment and no one is "stung" and the
advert/advertorial/promotion isn't boring so as to drive my users away, gets
some horrendous click through like 0.5% and makes my site look trash, I will
carry it. Flagged up as advertorial or not. I thank you. ;-) <shocked at
myself for having standards, when the hell did that happen?>
ATB
Tony "show me the money" newland.

> Tony Newland
> Advertising & Sponsorship Manager
> Rainbow Network Plc
> phone: 0207 278 1105
> fax: 0207 713 7732
> web: http://www.rainbownetwork.com
>
> Any opinions expressed in this message are those of the author only and do
not necessarily represent the views of RAINBOW NETWORK PLC.