Subject: Re: UKNM: Something for nothing
From: Ruth Stone
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 19:15:15 +0100

Hi Paul

As with everything, there is no copyright in an idea and so even though
those other titles do site critiques/recommendations they do not have the
exclusive right to do so any more than the BBC can claim ownership of the
news. The fact that you're readers will be non marketing/tecchie consumer
types means that you'll be introducing a new twist and non-competitive with
Revolution et al.

Ruth