Subject: masks
From: Chris Toms
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 16:09:54 +0100

I have done masks before with text and a solid background. But right
now I am having trouble making a mask using a jagged line.

The jagged line represents the path in which a dot would follow on a
heart machine. But in this case it is going to be the mask over top
of a gradient colour.

If anyone could help please educate me on this subject!

Chris Toms
Chris Toms (tomscattruro [dot] nscc [dot] ns [dot] ca) or (christomsathotmail [dot] com)
http://142.227.43.6/hcnow/resume/christoms.htm

HARDCORE NIGHTMARES ON WAX
DJ Trouble Funk (dj_t_funkathotmail [dot] com)
http://142.227.43.6/hcnow/index.htm
Wednesday Nights 10:30pm - 12:00am
on CKDU 97.5fm (http://is2.dal.ca/~ckdufm/)
in Halifax Nova Scotia