Subject: Re: www.garycruz.com/thedonger/shockwavetest.html (jaggie fix)
From: Gary Cruz
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 14:09:37 +0100

Richard,

At first, I only posted the test.swf file. When you do that, your
browser may default to "low resolution" You will have to make a HTML
document that will embed your shockwave movie. You have to adust your
html code to:

<PARAM NAME="QUALITY" VALUE="BEST">

Load my page up, and look at the html code to get an example. Feel free
to just cut and paste it, and replace the name "test.swf" with your
shockwave file path/name.swf. I hope this was the answer you were
looking for.

Regards,

Gary