Subject: RE: Jagged edges
From: David Williamson
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 09:46:13 +0100

If you want to Keep your graphics looking silky smooth. Andthis is the
last time i will write this to the list!! You need to do this in the
HTML. I know its not in any books or manuals but trust me IT REALLY DOSE
WORK!!

it gose like this. its quite easy.

quality="best"

and you need to set the quality to best in the object tag as well, but i
can remember the syntax, its early in the morning and i had a rough
night.
this is a setting that stayed over from the FutureWave Splash animation
days of flash and it still works to this day.
David Williamson
Spooky and the Bandit
12 Theobalds Road
London WC1X 8PF