Subject: Re: Circle arround the @
From: Marjorie Alexander
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 16:21:23 +0100

Richard Osterude wrote:
> Now I'm bothering you with a small animation I've seen everywhere. The
> little circle around the @ that becomes smaller as you get closer the
> the @
> symbol.

If I'm understanding your question, what you need are concentric
invisible buttons.

I just figured out how to do this myself, and am fine tuning it, thanks
to John Croteau's help. It's simple. The user causes the invisible
circle to show up when they mouse over the hit area, and the circle is
hiding in the over frame.

Thanks flashers,

--
random thoughts (Voted one of Colorado's Top 100 Web Sites)
http://www.underyourfinger.com