Subject: Re: Sound question
From: Jan van Boesschoten
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 16:33:46 +0100

Hi

What I did was, copyingen all the scenes when you re finshed to one scenen and put the audio track under it. But maybe somebody else has a better idea.

Regards

Jan van Boesschoten
jvboesatxs4all [dot] nl

>>> Greta Breukelman <gretaatl-s [dot] com> 04/09/98 04:16PM >>>
I'm working on a Flash show, and I want a certain music track to loop
continuously and seamlessly throughout. The music track is
approximately 12 seconds long. The Flash show consists of several
scenes. How do I do this? Thanks.
--
Greta Breukelman
Lawrence & Schiller