Subject: Re: Rate Cards
From: p.m
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 21:11:04 +0100

Hey,

I dont use a fixed hourly rate...some productions would just be
ridiculoursly expensive if I quoted per hour. Animation, as we all know,
is extremely time consuming.

I give them a good package then bid high (say $1000-$3000). They usually
gack so what I do is break the animatoin idea apart. Something like

Level 1 - a simple logo animation
level 2 - all of the above plus music
level 3 - all of the above plus original character developement.

SO at each levle they can see what they are getting. I then quote each
one seperately (adding price accordingly to value) making sure the lower
level is still worthy of doing (both to me and client).

I just did that method today and it worked. Signed up another soon to be
happy flash client.

(By the way, the shot for the middle, which is what i wanted.)

regards
paul

paulatflasher [dot] net